Rebus provides free delivery on all orders worldwide.
- On dispatch you will be notified by email
- Uk orders are carried by royal mail, international orders are carried by dhl express or fedex
- Please direct any queries about orders and delivery to firstname.lastname@example.org
Free uk insured delivery For bespoke jewellery, your items will be delivered by royal mail, a next day before 1pm special delivery service
Free international delivery
- From dispatch date please allow 2-3 working days for delivery to Europe
- 2-3 workings to Canada
- 2-5 workings to the Australia and New Zealand
- 2-5 working days for the rest of the world
All parcels will need to be signed for, so please use a delivery address where you (or the recipient) will be present at the time of delivery (usually a home or work address) or where someone can sign on your behalf. Any signature from that delivery address will be accepted as valid by rebus signet rings limited. Rebus signet rings limited does not take responsibility for releasing goods to an unauthorised signatory at the delivery address. If for any reason, a customer’s goods are misappropriated, where possible, rebus signet rings limited will obtain a proof of delivery from the courier in order to assist the customer to resolve the issue.
Non-UK orders are exclusive of uk sales tax (vat) which is currently 20%. This will be removed from your order at checkout.
All deliveries outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes. Please note that rebus signet rings limited cannot be liable for any local import duties and taxes imposed. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you are advised to contact your local customs office for further information.